Author Topic: buy items from other players FOR MESO  (Read 209 times)

Rskingdom

• View Profile
buy items from other players FOR MESO
« on: April 24, 2019, 04:05:46 AM »

From somebody who played the kms 2 I believe your really REALLY over reacting to the"cover to acquire" Koreans spend money on Maplestory M Mesos  games because it is really a part of their culture. Doesn't mean we'll be affected by it, Simply because they do. However the"pay to acquire" does not exist quite as you say. The world pvp that is open is in the shadow realm. Their a boss area that people can end up fighting each other. You scrolling your item is not hard there's a dungeon daily you can do this provide points you can redeem for scrolling for scrolls that assist. As THE BEST GEAR IS UNTRADABLE but this doesn't mean you purchasing meso will provide you a big edge over any participant you could also buy items from other players FOR MESO.

I said it bursts the flaw. You may get it by pvping to buy those and scrolling those. Or From Dungeoning the hardest pq's that revolve around TEAMWORK and mechanics! The only way it's"pay to win is your gear score being so shit you can not perform a solo pq. Because he has been grinding different dungeons to get that equipment, and that a certain gear although not being required for dungeoning say Zakum That 10 man squad might pick someone. I will say that luck can be a factor in getting the likelihood like ms sure. But Considering how only the top 10+ may break your thing as well as the sheer demand for top scrolled weapons when the game comes out it's going to be over priced as hell for anybody believing they could" buy their way" to the very top. Lol besides who cares if they do just have fun. ?Just a question I dont see a lot of people ask, that I visit in korean maplestory 2 individuals pay to make a shirt and are able to put it for sale at the shop so lets say I spent"insert decoration" and I cover"add smaller decoration" to put it to a certain decoration so you'd have the ability to earn from when people buy that piece of clothes do you think we will have the ability to do so too cause it sound very cool as it is going to inspire and encourage individuals to generate their own designs etc envision being a youtuber and say"hello renember to buy my maple shirt on maplestory 2 to show ur service" will be fun? .

I really don't think in general is cover 2 triumph. What it is, is cover 2 triumph quicker. If you play the game right, it might take awhile, but you can get without paying cash. There's a few things that are unjust with stuff and prices, but they aren't necessary to buy Maplestory mobile mesos  become really good. If you can, then congrats it's more about can you be patient enough to get here without needing extra assistance, if not go on and pay. ?