Author Topic: HARVEST TIME  (Read 805 times)

2kat112dblinyourface

• View Profile
HARVEST TIME
« on: August 04, 2006, 02:43:09 PM »
Israel makes a bold dash into Lebanon\'s Bekaa Valley where it is harvest time for opium. Baalbek is where 80% of all opium traffic leaves the Mideast. Israel hopes to be able to steal this years harvest to trade with the CIA for more weapons.  If you think this is crap look it up your self. ITS ALWAYS ABOUT DRUGS AND GAS CAUSE ASS IS FREE!!!

BlackWatch

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/blackwatch
Re: HARVEST TIME
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 02:45:20 PM »
Quote from: 2kat112dblinyourface
Israel makes a bold dash into Lebanon\'s Bekaa Valley where it is harvest time for opium. Baalbek is where 80% of all opium traffic leaves the Mideast. Israel hopes to be able to steal this years harvest to trade with the CIA for more weapons.  If you think this is crap look it up your self. ITS ALWAYS ABOUT DRUGS AND GAS CAUSE ASS IS FREE!!!

Interesting... seems we have been involved in Afganistan for a long time for similar reasons. CIA has been over there since they were fighting Soviets.

Mark
A deuce for the corner of your warehouse....

2kat112dblinyourface

• View Profile
HARVEST TIME
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 03:48:35 PM »
Lebanon has once again become a center of opium trafficking.

Western diplomatic sources said opium has returned to the Bekaa Valley. They said the opium poppies have been cultivated, harvested and turned into morphine and heroin. The drugs are then smuggled to the West.

The sources said so far the amount of opium production appears to be on a small scale. But they said the rate of production could continue over the next year. Opium poppies are planted in October.

The major producers of opium in the region are Afghanistan, Pakistan and Turkey.

Lebanese sources have confirmed that opium production has been renewed in the country. They said Lebanese authorities have ignored opium cultivation.

At its height nearly a decade ago, Lebanon grew 16,000 hectares of opium in the area of Baalbek and the Bekaa Valley. The size of the opium harvest is said to be less than 1,000 hectares.

Every 1,000 square meters of poppies is said to yield up to three kilos of opium.

Yocum_Ewwww_lol

• View Profile
HARVEST TIME
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 04:18:58 PM »
Guess that means no lebanese hash this year either...
I have a personal relationship with reality.

Stuporous Funker

• View Profile
HARVEST TIME
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 09:50:42 PM »
Damn, folks, i\'m just so damn sick of the countless examples of the american people being fleeced. Friends in jail long term for marijuana, war on drugs, etc., etc., yet america uses drugs to fund public and covert operations in the name of America. Believe me, i am all for covert operations and fully believe that there are many things the common people shouldn\'t ever know about, but don\'t be blatantly hypocritical and turn yer own practices around 180* and use them to fuck the American people. The original constitution and bill of rights and basic written and unwritten tenets of BEING AMERICAN and BEING AMERICA kicked ass. By now, they have been raped and now they are well on their way to being figure heads with a vast underground network of roaches creating their own system that runs the system on the surface (us). I hope the people rise up before too many of them are lead down the funnel of blind compliance.

BrianSpemn

• View Profile
    • essay writing services